Announcement of the Agenda of the First Meeting of Education Committee of CINVU
It Brings to the Attention of the Respected Members of CINVU; The First Meeting of the Education Committee of the Supreme Strategic Council of CINVU, hosted by the University of Tehran, will be held in person and virtually on Saturday 05-06-2023 at 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM GMT.
The virtual entry point to this meeting will be sent by the permanent secretariat of this international organization to all members of the Education Committee of the Supreme Strategic Council of CINVU.
1. Examining the duties of the education committee in educational cooperation based on the comprehensive regulation of member cooperation
2. Examining the indicators of the current and desirable educational situation of universities in the Islamic world along with identifying opportunities and threats, strengths and weaknesses and creating a comprehensive educational database
3. Defining the mission of the members in providing the international educational program and attracting facilities from banks and international support organizations such as the Islamic Development Bank, the Omani Association for Intellectual Property and the International Federation of Inventors in order to support universities and educational centers with priority in the Islamic world
4. Implementation of the process of internationalization of degrees and certificates of universities that are members of CINVU in order to facilitate common processes and courses of intelligent education
5. Introducing the collection of online educational and interactive systems of CINVU in line with the production of international educational content and intelligent cooperation