Announcement of the Agenda of the First Meeting of Research Committee of CINVU
It Brings to the Attention of the Respected Members of CINVU; The First Meeting of the Research Committee of the Supreme Strategic Council of CINVU, hosted by the Tehran University of Medical Sciences, will be held in person and virtually on Saturday, 2023-05-13 at 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM GMT.
The virtual entry point to this meeting will be sent by the permanent secretariat of this international organization to all members of the Research Committee of the Supreme Strategic Council of CINVU.
1. Examining the duties of this committee in research cooperation based on the comprehensive regulation of CINVU cooperation
2. Examining the indicators of the current and desirable research status of universities in the Islamic world by identifying opportunities and threats, strengths and weaknesses and forming a comprehensive database in the field of research
3. Defining the mission for the members in providing international research program and attracting facilities from banks and international support organizations such as the Islamic Development Bank, the Omani Association for Intellectual Property, Global Innovation LLC and the International Federation of Inventors in order to support universities and educational centers with priority in the Islamic world
4. Launching international electronic publications by Islamic World Science Citation Center and supporting theses and directing them towards the creation of strategic and feasible projects between universities
5. Introducing the collection of online educational and interactive systems of CINVU in line with the production of international research content and intelligent cooperation